Skiing and having fun safely is possible
Please be advised that we have updated our safety measures to comply with the latest regulations from the Italian Government and the Autonomous Province of Alto Adige. These safety measures will be subject to further variations as applicable regulations change. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to visit our website, or contact us via email or telephone.
We ask everyone to kindly comply with the following rules. On our part, we commit to guaranteeing you a pleasant and completely safe holiday with us.
GENERAL SAFETY MEASURES AND RULES:
- Our premises are regularly and frequently sanitised
- We have installed hand sanitizer dispensers at the entrance and exit of our offices
- Face masks are mandatory for all our collaborators and our guest are required to wear a face covering over their mouth and nose
- Indoors everyone is required to maintain a safety distance of 1 metre
- We have installed protective barriers at our tills
- Access to our offices is restricted to one family member
- Lessons can be booked online, via email or at our online shop: www.skiwork.shop
- Our staff is well trained to implement the new applicable dispositions
- All our collaborators and instructors are regularly tested
SAFETY MEASURES DURING LESSONS:
- Our guests are required to wear a face covering over their mouth and nose and all our instructors are required to wear face masks
- We guarantee compliance with all safety measures and the regular training of all our staff
- The number of participants per lesson is limited by the applicable regulations
- All group courses that include a lunch break will ensure maximum safety by booking places in advance
- All group course stages and programmes will be organised in order to reduce gatherings to a minimum and instructors will plan daily activities avoiding the busiest areas and times on the slopes and ski lifts.
Should new Government regulations prevent lessons from taking place, the amount paid by the customer will be refunded (minus 2.5% refund expenses).
- If a customer tests positive to Covid 19, the amount paid will be refunded (minus 2.5% refund expenses).
- If a customer is unwell or injured, any prepaid private lessons or group courses not attended will be refunded from the day after a certificated issued by the local medical officer is provided.